Make a wonderful end of year BussN°509 gin cocktail!
How to make a wonderful
end of year BussN°509 gin cocktail!
Mixologist and BussN°509 ambassador Jeremy The Mixologist Houssa has created a wonderful ‘End of year’-mix for us! With this effortless cocktail you’ll charm anyone with ease!
Let us know if you tried this and if you like it!
ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS:
- 5cl of Buss N°509 Rebel Cut Premium Gin
- 1 syndrome Tonic Velvet
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 or 6 Juniper berries
- 3 or 4 Star anise
ONLY 8 EASY STEPS TO MAKE IT:
- Fill a Buss N°509 glass or another big bowl glass with ice to cool the glass down
- Get rid of excess melting water from the ice
- Add 5 cl BussN°509 Rebel Cut Premium Gin
- Crush the 6 juniper berries and mix them with the gin in your glass
- Break the cinnamon stick in a few pieces and add to your glass
- Put your star anise in your glass
- Gently mix everything without drowning the star anise and cinnamon pieces.
- Now add the Syndrome Velvet Tonic to the cocktail
Enjoy this wonderful end of year cocktail with friends and loved ones!